BUDDHIST HOLIDAYS & MEDITATION RETREATS
- Day 03 Ceremony Closing the Year of the Dog & Market’s Day
- Day 05-07 Celebration Lunar New Year “Tet” Year of the Pig.
- Day 11-15 Medicine Sutra & Dharani Mantra Chanting Ceremony begins at 7:30 PM.
- Day 17 The 15th of Lunar New Year Ceremony begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 5 Vesak Ceremony – Buddha’s Birthday Celebration begins at 10:00 AM.
- Day 07-09 Summer Meditation Retreat (for youth age 12 – 22)
- Day 01 Ullambana Ceremony – Honoring Parents and Ancestors’ Day (Longevity Wishing Ceremony for the elderly 70 and above – special gifts presented) begins at 10:00 AM.
- Day 15 Tea Meditation – Mid-Autumn Celebration begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 01-30 Fall Meditation Retreat.
- Day 26 Pumpkin Carving Meditation begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 27 Children Costume Contest Show (prizes will be given out) begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 28 Happy Thanksgiving Celebration Potluck Picnic Brunch begins at 10:00 AM.
- Day 02-20 Winter Meditation Retreat.
- Day 29-31 Annual Retreat Ceremony of Light Offering & Compassionate Meditation Retreat.
- Day 31 Lantern Lighting Ceremony & Welcome the New Year 2020 begins at 7:30 PM.