Buddhist Holidays & Meditation Retreats
- Day 31 Ceremony Closing the Year of the Mouse begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 07 Tet Market’s Day begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 12-14 Celebration Lunar New Year “Tet” Year of the Ox.
- Day 14 Special event for Tet Celebration begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 22-25 Medicine Sutra & Dharani Mantra Chanting Ceremony begins at 7:30 PM.
- Day 28 The 15th of Lunar New Year Ceremony begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 02-30 Spring Meditation Retreat.
- Day 23 Vesak Ceremony – Buddha’s Birthday Celebration begins at 10:00 AM.
- Day 23-26 Chanting Filial Piety – Deep Kindness of Parents Sutra begins at 7:30 PM.
- Day 05 Ullambana Ceremony – Honoring Parents and Ancestors’ Day begins at 10:00AM. Longevity Wishing Ceremony (for the elderly 70 and above – special gifts presented).
- Day 19 Tea Meditation – Mid-Autumn Celebration begins at 9:00 AM.
- Day 07-28 Fall Meditation Retreat.
- Day 25 Happy Thanksgiving Potluck Brunch begins at 10:00 AM.
- Day 01-21 Winter Meditation Retreat.
- Day 29-31 Annual Retreat Ceremony of Light Offering & Compassionate Meditation Retreat.
- Day 31 Lantern Lighting Ceremony & Welcome the New Year 2022 begins at 7:30 PM.