The Practice of Dana
Since Quan Am Nam Hai Monastery is quite new, there are many things are still under development. Our Monastery is a training center for monastics and lay persons- young and old- who wish to come and practice, and accommodation are necessary to meet the needs of those persons who come to train.
At the moment, we are in the process of constructing the Dharma Hall, which includes the activity hall, a kitchen, and a dining hall; a three-acre lake, and retreat cabins. With this, we kindly ask for your support and contribution to the Monastery.
There are several ways in which you can be of help and contribute to the Monastery’s ability to flourish and grow:
- Make a donation toward the Dharma Hall project or any current construction project.
- Participate in working meditation from 9:00AM to 11:45AM or from 2:30PM to 4:30PM from Monday thru Saturday.
- Visit our website and help us to fulfill some of the items on our Wish List under the donations section.
- And finally, providing your contact information so that we can stay in touch with you and build our support network.
- Any donation please make to: Quan Am Nam Hai Monastery, and all donations are tax-deductible.
Your donation and support are greatly needed and appreciated. Thank you.
“Those who know the true merit of giving … would not hesitate to share even their last morsel of food.” (by Buddha)